“I loved being able to have a healthy holiday with a new group of friends in another country. With the amazing guidance and teachings of Sandi & Amanda we explored Bali, practiced yoga daily with views across the rice fields, ate incredible food, were pampered like goddesses and had fantastic conversations about all areas of life over dinner and during the day. It was a chance to have a holiday for me, strengthen my yoga practice and reflect on the past, learn to be in the present and focus and re charge for the future both for work and life.”
The Focus of Your Retreat
Invigorate your spirit and infuse your life with the magic and transformative power of Ubud, Bali. This retreat is a fusion of East meets West, the place where science and spirituality merge; an immersion in yoga, psychology and the chakra system. On this experiential journey you will grow in awareness; let go of that which no longer serves you; and engage in practises that will empower you.
This is the perfect retreat for you if:
- You are a person who is at a crossroads in your life who seeks to know yourself more fully, and to decide upon the next step of your life’s journey in a way that aligns to your values and life’s purpose;
- You are a Professional or Business Owner who needs to recharge and renew yourself and are drawn to taking a break that also supports you to grow in your personal development, which in turn will allow your business and/or your leadership to evolve.
Each day is dedicated to one of the seven chakras and begins with a nurturing and uplifting 90-minute Vinyasa Flow yoga practice. Each day completes with a grounding and embodying 90minute Yin Yoga & Meditation and you’re in safe hands with two certified instructors well-versed in teaching all levels. Embody the elements to feel transformed and more empowered. Reconnect to your innate joy and inner contentment and allow your soul to shine!
Suitable for individuals and couples, this revitalising retreat creates space for letting go of everyday responsibilities, stresses, and worries. Daily guided reflection draws you into your sacred heart space and ignites conversations that encourage you to remember your connection to source energy, the divine flow and to realise the truth of who you really are.
Return to your life feeling transformed, empowered, aware of your soul’s calling, truly blessed and ‘blissed out’!
Your Retreat Includes:
- Luxurious Accommodation – 7 nights with Swimming Pool
- Open air Yoga studio with stunning 360-degree views of the Balinese rice paddy fields
- Yoga mats and fresh drinking water each day
- Two daily meals included – Breakfast and one other meal – nutritious, nourishing and healthy vegetarian cuisine (because it is ‘out of this world’). You will have the option of fish, chicken, and meat at other times when we take you to some of Ubud’s award-winning cafes.
- Twice daily yoga sessions to enliven and restore. Yoga is tailored to your level of fitness and experience. With two yoga instructors, we are fully able to support both beginners and advanced students. Morning yoga comprises of Vinyasa Flow where levels can be adapted. Evening yoga is YIN in style (likened to a deep stretch class), which is fully suitable for beginners.
- Daily meditation and breathing. The practice of breathing and meditation have been scientifically proven to lower everyday stress levels and improve a variety of health factors ranging from mood to metabolism. Discover techniques to integrate into everyday life.
- Two and a half hour Spa Treatment at Ubud’s highest-quality, lush, outdoor spa (in our ‘tried-and-tested’ opinion). The treatment includes a choice of 60-minute Balinese Massage or Foot Reflexology; a choice of 60-minute Organic Facial or Hair Creambath; and 30-minute Chakra Balancing.
- Transformative, healing, water-cleansing ceremony with Bali’s High Priestess
- Shopping at bargain prices at Ubud’s famous markets
- Reflective journal – daily questions that stimulate insights and meaningful conversations about life
- Connecting circles – most days our group come together in a circle group for meaningful conversations where we share in the collective wisdom and strong friendships are forged. Conversations can include – building a strong personal foundation; taking greater self-care; discovering what brings us pleasure and having more of that, guilt-free; increasing our power in a way that feels authentic; discovering what makes your heart sing; understanding intuition as soul guide; consciously creating; deepening your connection with the divine; understanding your life’s purpose; the practice of mindfulness and more.
- Orientation tour around Ubud taking in Monkey Forest, cultural markets, yoga barn community centre and Ubud’s best raw food cafes.
Your home for this seven-night retreat is Soulshine. Owned by singer/songwriter Michael Franti, Soulshine is an oasis for yoga and soul.
Nestled between ancient rice terraces, temples and a lush jungle landscape, peacefully located ten minutes from Ubud center. Soulshine is ranked as Ubud’s top yoga retreat hotel and winner of Trip Advisor’s People’s Choice Award, you can trust that you will feel the bliss.
Rooms are luxurious, the yoga shala has a 360-degree view of the rice paddy fields, the pool is heavenly and the kitchen serves farm to table freshness from the organic garden with a menu full of delicious vegan, vegetarian and local flavours.
Your Guide Sandi
Your Guide ~ Sandi Murphy
(ERYT500) Yoga Teacher, Teacher Trainer, Actress, Massage Therapist, founder of Nadi Wellness and co- founder of Nadi Wellness Retreats facilitated in Queenstown, New Zealand and Bali, Indonesia.
Sandi has been studying yoga with International Master teachers since 1998 and has been teaching since 2006.
Sandi’s classes are dynamic, eclectic, soulful and flowing weaving together a synergy of Hatha, Vinyasa, mindfulness and embodiment practises which collectively offer a whole body-mind journey. This provides students with an opportunity to deepen in understanding and receive new insight by coming into direct and intimate union with themselves. Sandi emphasises empowering, intuitive, grounding and heart opening alignment principles and also allows time for restoration, philosophy and moments of stillness. Known for her lyrical prose and poetic storytelling she transports people out of the surface “everyday” state, inspiring and awakening them to reconnect to their sacred inner being. She enjoys sharing chanting and personal experience in a light-hearted way.
Sandi co facilitates Bali Retreats annually with Life Coach and Yoga Teacher Amanda Woolridge. The soul journey for the participants is not only relaxing but empowering and transforming as both Sandi and Amanda create a safe container for self-exploration and group sharing.
Sandi co-facilitated her first 200-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in 2015 with Tantric Yogini and International Teacher Nianna Bray and now offers this transformational journey with Sarsha Hope annually in Queenstown New Zealand. Sandi has received further advanced teachings in Women’s Wisdom and Women’s empowerment practises and is currently completing her advanced 300-hour Embodied Flow training with master teachers Tara Judelle and Scott Lyons.
When she is not teaching yoga you will find Sandi soaking up family time, traveling, bouncing out into nature on a hike, skiing or enjoying a jog to the river. Her dedicated daily ritual includes pre-sleep immersion in the warmth of a candlelit lavender bath. Ah, bliss! Her greatest desire for her students and her vision for Nadi Wellness echoes the most peaceful Mahatma Gandhi:
That we ” be the change we wish to see in the world”
Your Guide Amanda
Your Guide ~ Amanda Woolridge
Empowering people to be the best that they can be is the ongoing mission of Amanda Woolridge.
Originally from the north of England, Amanda left corporate London as a burnt-out Executive on a journey to discover her true values and reconnect with what is most important in life. That was 1992 and since that time Amanda has soaked up qualifications in psychology, coaching, Myers-Briggs and FIRO-B personality instruments, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and yoga.
Amanda now runs a thriving coaching practise in Queenstown, New Zealand since 1999, focussed on empowering Managers to lead with integrity, authenticity, and compassion. A large focus is on personal leadership. Before you are fit to lead others well, you need to lead yourself and this can involve a journey of vision-creation, identifying values, growing in self-awareness & emotional intelligence, building resilience and improving communication. As a Life Coach, the journey of personal development is ongoing. As a mother, Amanda understands well the juggling act of running a business, whilst trying to create time for self-care.
Having discovered yoga 20 years ago, this was, in the beginning, very much a physical practise, which evolved into a tool for clearing and quietening the mind and managing stress. Amanda taught the Les Mills Body Balance Programme for seven years prior to completing her 200 hours Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in NZ with Nianna Bray & Sandi Murphy in 2015 and 100 hours YIN Yoga Teacher Training in Bali with Tina Nance in 2016. Now, in these legacy years, through further study and embodied practise, yoga has become a spiritual practise and a way to reconnect to self and universal energy. Bali has become Amanda’s ‘spiritual home’ and is the perfect place to share the wisdom and practises that will inevitably support you on retreat to reconnect with, and renew, yourself.
Prices & Booking
7 Night Annual Bali Retreat
11th to 18th July 2020
Rates in USD (converted to NZD, rates can differ). Flights are not included.
Panorama Luxury Rooms:
~ $1950 (NZ$2950) per person shared
~ $2390 (NZ$3650) per person private
Panorama Luxury Rooms with Tub:
~ $2050 (NZ$3090) per person shared
~ $24500 (NZ$3750) per person private
Panorama Luxury Room with Terrace & Jacuzzi
~ $2150 (NZ$3290) per person shared
~ $2690 (NZ$4090) per person private
Penthouse with Tub
~ $2150 (NZ$3290) per person shared
~ $2690 (NZ$4090) per person private
A $500 deposit will be required to secure your space.
Booking your Bali Retreat
Email nadidirecto[email protected] to express your interest, let us know your preferred accommodation option and to answer any questions you may have.
Yours in wellness,
Sandi & Amanda
Get in Touch
Call: 03 409 0318
Email: [email protected]